Alberta Construction Labour Agreements

CEFAP is funded by employer transfers per hour of work for all occupations employed in accordance with the collective agreements negotiated by CLRA. A construction employee is someone who is busy on the site and in construction, construction, repair, renovation, transformation, painting and interior decoration or demolition of each: this search page should display only current and most recent past contracts. If you would like to access previous agreements, please contact the CBA analyst at 780-427-8301. In addition to the specific provisions mentioned above, construction workers are subject to all other minimum employment standards. For more information on these rules, see: The government is subject to the Freedom of Information and Privacy Act regarding the provision of agreements containing personal data such as the names of employees. This information is edited before the agreement is made available for research. Where can I find agreements for other jurisdictions? The submission of your collective agreement in accordance with Section 132 of the Labour Code helps to improve the quality of information on collective bargaining. The province uses this data to produce reports such as The Negotiation Update, which provides labour relations and pricing information to the public. The fourth part of the Employment Standards Regulation lists provisions that apply to construction workers, including replacement standards for general holidays and general leave salaries, as well as leave and leave wages listed in sections 44 to 50. In addition, Part 1, Section 5 of the Employment Standards Regulation provides for exemption from dismissal decision and payment for construction employees.

Why are only two agreements respected for each negotiation relationship? Construction workers are not considered construction workers: the standard rule of overtime for hours of work above 8 hours per day or 44 hours per week, depending on the highest value, applies to construction workers. If you are looking for agreements in other provinces or federal agreements, you can access multiple resources through the resource list. The province uses this data to produce reports such as the updated negotiations, which provide labour relations and tariff information to the public. The labour code requires unions and employers to file a copy of their collective agreement with the Director of Mediation Services.